Friday, 3 August 2012

Friday fancies: t-shirt loving

It's t-shirt time over on Friday fancies this week!  

The t-shirt is a staple item in anyone's wardrobe, particularly a plain v neck t-shirt.  This can be dressed up with smart trousers and a blazer for a night out with the girls, or can be the perfect weekend outfit when running errands, paired with skinny jeans and ballet pumps.

I've gone for the latter option here, and I feel that this is definitely my 'throw it together but still look decent outfit' when I'm stuck for what to wear!

casual sunday outfit



I've been looking for a grey v neck t-shirt to add to my wardrobe, and this is the perfect one!  A pair of leopard print pumps add a pop of colour to a plain and simple outfit.


I hope everyone has a nice weekend planned?   I'm actually going bowling tonight with some friends.  I haven't been bowling in years...so this might get embarrassing!  Wish me luck!

xx

14 comments:

  1. Cute outfit, perfect for the casual night out. Good luck bowling! -Heidi http://fabricandfrosting.blogspot.no/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and I really like. Your pictures are very nice. You have original style outfit, which is look so chic.

    I'll be glad when you look at my blog and you follow me :) Now, I ´m following you! :)

    http://michelleandherneverendingstory.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovelovelove those flats!

    Happy Friday!
    xx Y

    ReplyDelete
  4. My feeling is that you can never go wrong with a simple grey t-shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My grey t is a definite summer staple!!

    Have fun bowling tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm using the same shoes for my set. Love the grey shirt.

    happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love a simple t-shirt, comfy jeans, + of course anything leopard! great look!

    happy weekend
    xxA
    www.letitbebeautiful.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love it. I am a strong believer that gray looks good on everyone

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the grey shirt with those leopard print shoes! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the pop of leopard! Gorgeous :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that grey t-shirt! I have been looking for the perfect t-shirt in several colors. This one is really cute.

    Amy


    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow you are so cute!

    just found your blog and love your aesthetic! and hey i actually just started a new blog. i'd love if you could come check it out and follow, if you like!!

    xo,
    http://www.annacbie.com

    ps: if you do follow, let me know by commenting and leaving your url on my most recent post. then i'll skip right over to follow you back :]

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the leopard shoes - such a nice pattern ;)

    ReplyDelete