I had a lovely and relaxed weekend with my fiance celebrating his birthday. Our options were slightly limited due to him still having to walk with crutches (bless) but we did manage to get out of the house and eat lots of good food!
Here are a a few pics of my weekend:
instagram name: angie_peanuts_pearls
* my homemade banana, coconut and pecan birthday cake was a success!
* we went to Ed's Diner for lunch - they do amazing burgers here
* I had to try the oreo cookie milkshake....delicious!
* cinema trip to see The Hunger Games (finally!)
* started a new book - Mini Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
* finally a healthy teriyaki salmon dish to end the weekend whilst watching The Help, which I thoroughly enjoyed!
Did everyone have a nice weekend?