As some of you may know, I'm getting married in November but I have yet to make a lot of decisions about what I want!
One thing that I have decided on though is a colour scheme
I'm really drawn to the colour blue, mixed with yellows and greys. There are so many great photos and inspiration boards on Pinterest that I thought I'd share this with you
* this first photo is definitely more of a vibrant royal blue, but the creams and white flowers tone it down and make a good match
* this colour scheme is a more muted blue, but the mixture of the yellow really makes it pop!
* I also love this photo, I just think the combination of yellow and grey is so elegant!
* a more nautical inspired look here, with a navy and white colour combination - this would be lovely for a winter wedding I think
* last but not least, a strong navy colour with yellow flowers - so pretty!
Has anyone got any colour scheme ideas that you love?