Friday 6 April 2012

five things friday - fred perry and easter

Happy Easter everyone!

I'm currently enjoying a lazy Friday at home, and going out for some food with friends tonight, it's a very good way to start the weekend!

I am also very excited after reading this article from Cardiff Style because there is a new Fred Perry shop opening in Cardiff!  I have been looking on the website all morning and am already planning my purchases.

Here are a few of my favourites to kick off this five things Friday post

* The first one is a lovely denim blue canvas costing £40, with the embroidery at the back of the shoe.  This would look great with shorts or even a skinny pair of jeans. 



 *  This next shoe has a more nautical inspired feel, which makes me want to go sailing around Greece in the lovely sunshine!  Also costing £40, I love the lace tie up in the front which makes it a little different to other canvas shoes I have seen.

 * This woven shirt also stands out for me, as I think it would be smart enough to wear to work in the summer.  As I'm updating my wardrobe ready for the warmer days this would make a nice new addition! It's a little more expensive at £65, but is a classic shape and would last a good few years

* I had to include a little easter treat for today, and this recipe from Martha Stewart is such a good idea!  They look delicious too
* Last but not least, a mouthwatering half brownie, half cupcake and half muffin recipe from Good Food!





Have a lovely weekend everyone!

xx 

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow those brownie cupcake things look delicious, I have to try them!

    And when I'll have to remember about the Fred Perry shop when I'm next in Cardiff if its open since those shoes do look really cute.

    Lisamello xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cute aren't they? i really want those sailer type ones!!

      Delete
  2. adore this post, love. I hope you and your family had an amazing weekend. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lovely! i'll head over to yours now xx

      Delete