Monday 9 April 2012

Haul - H&M and Urban Outfitters

I hope everyone had a lovely Easter weekend!

Even though the weather is raining and dull today, I managed to sneak into town this morning before the crowds arrived and purchased a few little gems!

* Starting off with my H&M purchase - I've been looking for a classic Navy blazer and found the perfect one
This retails at £24.99 and is a slightly cropped cut, but I would say it's very flattering for a variety of body shapes with the bottom of the blazer flaring out - a feminine touch!


* Next up is a few purchases from Urban Outfitters.  This is the first time I've ventured in the Cardiff branch and I instantly fell in love!  It's a massive shop, and you could spend a good hour in there easily just browsing around.

These shoes were on sale, down to £10.00 - again I was looking for a good pair of canvas pump shoes and am so glad that I found these!
I think I am going to wear these constantly to be honest!  With jeans or with shorts in the warmer days to come.


* Another purchase from Urban Outfitters, this time a necklace.  I love gold jewellery, and this long necklace is something I can see myself not wanting to take off!  The chain is very dainty and long, with a heart shape pendant at the end.
This was £16.00, and the thing that attracted me most to this necklace was the letter 'A' engraved in the heart. They had a variety of initials in the shop, but here's a link in case anyone wanted to purchase this for themselves!


I'm now on my way to finish all the easter chocolate I received, yum!

xx

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks Alexa, i'm excited to wear them!

      Delete
  2. love the cut of that blazer. I bet it will be very flattering on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the blazer

    WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN THE GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG: www.fashiongamble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That necklace is definitely my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blazer is such a gorgeous colour. Really liking Royal Blue atm

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute blazer! keep posting dear!
    http://natcosmetics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad to see the blazer is popular yay! i'll be wearing it for the first time tomorrow night, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete