It's hard to know what to wear on days like these. Do you risk wearing your canvas shoes when you look outside your window and see sunshine, only to get soaked then 20 minutes later when the pouring rain arrives?
Here are a few fashionable ideas that are very handy to have for rainy days just like today...
If you're lucky enough to be able to stay inside and avoid getting drenched on a rainy day, here are my 5 favourite things to do...
1) Wearing a chunky knitted jumper, just like this one from Topshop
2) Watching a good old fashioned Disney film like Beauty and the Beast
3) Looking outside and hearing the rain against the window
4) I always have a lip balm scattered about my house, so this one is perfect. Combining my love of lip balms and earl grey tea!
5) Drinking a delicious hot chocolate, like this recipe from Jamie Oliver
Have a lovely weekend everyone, hopefully rain free!