Friday 24 August 2012

Friday Fancies - a summer road trip

When I saw that this week's Friday Fancies was creating an outfit for a road trip, I literally jumped with joy!  A road trip is my ideal adventure....and my dream is to travel around USA in an open top car...just taking in all the amazing sights and stopping off around small little B&B's.  Maybe one day my dream will come true!

During any road trip, you could potentially spend hours in a car so comfort is key here when choosing an outfit.  I've gone for the ultimate comfort trousers - the boyfriend jeans.  Slouchy but still managing to look stylish, what more could you want! 

A pair of slip on converse pumps and a cute little t-shirt also make up the outfit, paired with a gorgeous silk scarf to finish it off.


road trip!




What is everyone up to this weekend?  I've got my first fitting for my wedding dress tomorrow....I'm a little nervous to tell the truth.  I hope I still like the dress!

xx

5 comments:

  1. This is perfect for a road trip! I want a pair of those jeans for myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect! Love the scarf :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easy perfection...especially those shoes. Don't you love a pair of well-worn sneakers?! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    Toodles,
    Twirling Clare
    twirlingclare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The scarf is lovely! Great relaxed road trip ensemble.

    ReplyDelete