* These hand creams from L'Occitane are so smooth and smell delicious. I have the cocoa flower hand cream - it's lasted for ages and makes my hand feel so soft afterwards!
* For something a little bit more unique, how about these personalised glasses case from not on the high street at £18
* Another lovely gift idea from not on the high street is the Pamper Me Bath Time gift box, available in three fragrances - English Rose, Orchard Fruits and Patchouli and Lavender
* Why don't you have a look at what treats your local hotels and restaurants are offering? The Vale Resort is a gorgeous hotel not far from Cardiff, who are offering a Mother's Day Break package from £89. This package includes:
- 1 night luxury accommodation
- Full Welsh breakfast
- Full day use of relaxation facilities in the Spa
- Feel Good Facial (25 minute)
- Express Manicure (25 minute)
- Afternoon tea in the Spa
- Use of extensive leisure facilities including 20m pool, sauna, steam room, whirlpool bath and gym
- FREE parking
What are you buying for your mum on Mother's Day?