Monday 19 March 2012

Last few day's in pics...

I really wanted to take lots of photos this weekend and share them on here....but my weekend turned out to be a bit crazy and I basically spent it all in the hospital - my fiance broke his leg on Saturday morning!

I thought lots of pictures of hospital curtains and waiting rooms wouldn't really have been the most exciting thing to look at...

But....here are a few pics of the last few days (mostly involving food...ooops)

I still love that I can stumble upon hidden gems like this in Cardiff

Loving the new look Company magazine

Yummy Ben & Jerry's ice cream

My new Topshop bracelets

A good book

I made chocolate cupcakes!

Last but not least...my fiance's broken leg...oh dear



Hope everyone had a better weekend than I did!!

xx

8 comments:

  1. Ouch hope ya man is ok! Love your bracelets and the cake looks mighty fine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He broke his leg? How the heck did that happen?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice pictures. Like the first one :)


    xoxo
    Ina :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow how did he break his leg...hope he is ok...hate it when things like that happen and having to stay in hospitals for hours on end. Also love the new company mag :) and very cute bracelets :)

    Laura x
    www.sidestreetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's been a nightmare of a weekend! He broke his leg playing rugby :( and then we missed Wales win the Grand Slam in rugby on Saturday! Oh dear!

    Thanks for your comments girls!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi -- I just found your blog...hope your fiance is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww thanks Melissa! Going over to your blog now :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG the Ben & Jerry's looks yummy om nom nom

    Great pics

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete