Tuesday 6 March 2012

Just a minute...March

I saw this series on Daydream Lily's blog, and I loved it so thought I would join in!

Reading... Afterwards by Rosamund Lupton (so far it's fantastic and I'm thoroughly enjoying it)
Listening... The Sound of White by Missy Higgins - this is on currently on repeat in my kitchen while I cook!
Watching... Gossip Girl, True Blood, Fringe and New Girl
Buying... I recently bought this Dream Matte Mousse foundation from Maybelline
Loving... that spring is coming - sunshine just makes everything better
Wanting... to book my honeymoon, or at least decide on the destination!

xx

2 comments:

  1. I'm watching all the same TV, love trashy American tv!
    Honeymoon sounds exciting, a few of my freinds went to Mexico and loved it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. American TV is the best isn't it! The recent Gossip Girl episode with Blair's wedding was amazing!

      Delete