I'm going through a phase of wearing bracelets at the moment - and not just a little one on my wrist but quite a few stacked up!
I'm also loving the trend for chunky jewellery, especially gold chain bracelets which you can find in quite a few high street shops and online stores at the moment.
My inspiration for this particular post comes from Lauren Conrad, who loves to wear her friendship bracelets all stacked together as modelled beautifully in this picture below...
So here are my current favourites which I probably will be purchasing very soon!
* This threaded gold and black chain bracelet comes from Warehouse, and is now only £5.00
* A slightly different look here is the aztec print wicker thread bangle from ASOS at £10.00. The aztec print is still on trend and it's worth purchasing a smaller item like a bangle if you're a bit wary of wearing this print on a clothing item
* This gold funnel stretch bracelet from Topshop is £8.50 and would work really well with an evening outfit, such as a classic black dress
* Here's a fun little bracelet that is similar to the ones that Lauren Conrad would wear, it's from ASOS and is a plastic bead bracelet at a bargain price of £6.00
* This double bracelet is £5.99 from Mango. I just love the turquoise colour of the stones, but it also comes in a gold and pink!
Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!