Monday, 18 June 2012

my instagram life

So sorry for the lack of post on Friday.  I have a good reason though...I was busy celebrating my friend's wedding day! 

Even though the weather was terrible (it rained all day...) that didn't spoil a lovely day!

Here's a few pics via instagram...

                                           (instagram name: angie_peanuts_pearls)

~  at the church

~  our table!


~  delicious peach salad to start...

~  why choose one dessert when you can have 5 little ones!

~  catching up with uni friends

~  one of the nicest puddings ever to finish off a lovely weekend

                                                                           xx

10 comments:

  1. dessert plates = best idea EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks so fun!! the menu looks almost exactly like our wedding invites :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those deserts look yummy! I'm glad you had a nice time at the Wedding!

    Lisamello xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE looking at wedding details. I would sooo be a wedding planner if I could!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos, the desserts look amazing!

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. peach salad - the mind boggles! I do love weddings x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah such great photos! Instragam is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww thanks, you're all so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great inspiration! love the first pic!

    thanks for sharing!



    if you like we can follow each other on bloglovin :)

    let me know!

    STYLE DECORUM

    ReplyDelete