Monday 18 June 2012

my instagram life

So sorry for the lack of post on Friday.  I have a good reason though...I was busy celebrating my friend's wedding day! 

Even though the weather was terrible (it rained all day...) that didn't spoil a lovely day!

Here's a few pics via instagram...

                                           (instagram name: angie_peanuts_pearls)

~  at the church

~  our table!


~  delicious peach salad to start...

~  why choose one dessert when you can have 5 little ones!

~  catching up with uni friends

~  one of the nicest puddings ever to finish off a lovely weekend

                                                                           xx

9 comments:

  1. dessert plates = best idea EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks so fun!! the menu looks almost exactly like our wedding invites :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those deserts look yummy! I'm glad you had a nice time at the Wedding!

    Lisamello xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE looking at wedding details. I would sooo be a wedding planner if I could!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos, the desserts look amazing!

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. peach salad - the mind boggles! I do love weddings x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah such great photos! Instragam is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww thanks, you're all so lovely!

    ReplyDelete