Wednesday 29 May 2013

Good Reads

One thing you might not know about me is that I'm a massive bookworm....
 
                                                                         (image via)


There is nothing I love more than curling up on the couch with a blanket and becoming enthralled in a good book...

Or even perusing the local library and stumbling upon an old gem of a book.

Well, I've only recently discovered Good Reads

I know, where have I been!

Good Reads allows you to create an online library of sorts, rating books and finding new recommendations from online friends. 

Sounds perfect!

I'm slowly building up my book collection on there and finding friends to share book reviews with.

Are you on Good Reads? If so, leave me your name below and we can share our love of books! 

Here's my profile for all you lovely bookworms out there.

#readingisnotgeeky

xx

7 comments:

  1. I love reading, and have only just discovered Good Reads recently myself. There's nothing better than getting so caught up in a book you can't put it down!

    I see you still have to read To Kill A Mockingbird, such a good book, you really should read that one :)

    becominghugo.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a massive bookworm too! I'm sure I've got a goodreads account, I haven't used it in ages, I'll get back involved and find you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm on goodreads!!! here's my profile: http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/16080988-rosie-sherratt


    Rosie xo
    A Pocketful of Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodreads is amazing! I forget about it every now and then, but always love rediscovering it. So much fun to keep track of all the books I'm reading and want to read. xE

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh man i have to try this! im such a massive bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  6. My idea of heaven :) I love reading, I have to be careful not to get too carried away and limit myself because I could honestly spend my life with my head in a book. I did sign up for Good Reads a while ago, but to be honest I just don't use it, I'm not so good at much technological stuff but I do have a list of books I've been reading as part of one of my 25 by 25 goals :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just discovered goodreads too. I had such fun on the app scanning barcodes!
    Lovely blog, really enjoying having a browse around! xx

    ReplyDelete