Friday 10 May 2013

Friday Fancies: weekend outfit

I can't begin to tell you how excited I am for this weekend.  My best friend is getting married tomorrow in the beautiful gower (please pray for sunshine / dry weather / no rain)...

However, before I can start prancing around in my beautiful bridesmaid dress....it's time to share my Friday Fancies outfit, with the theme relating to weekend wear.

This would be my ideal outfit for running errands - be that either walking Lena or wandering around the shops...


weekend outfit




You can't go wrong with a baggy striped top, skinny jeans and a leather jacket thrown on top!  All these items are from  H&M - my favourite shop for casual day wear.

What are you up to this weekend?

xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh... I love this! Hope you have a great weekend lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect outfit! Have an amazing time at the wedding :) xo

    ReplyDelete