Thursday 2 May 2013

Currently loving...May

Reading...  The Great Gatsby.  I need to finish this before the film comes out in a few weeks - I can't wait to see Carey in all her amazing outfits.
 
Watching... Parks and Recreation. Oh my gosh...I just love this show.  I remember hearing about it from Jessica over at Belle Lumiere, and as she has such great taste in TV shows I knew I would enjoy this.  How right I was, thanks Jess!

Buying... shoes for spring.  I recently bought these chambray pumps from Next...
 
                                                                                          
Loving... the fact that I have two weddings this summer, and I am a bridesmaid for both of them.  It is so nice to just enjoy being at a wedding, and not have any of the stress of the planning!
 
Wanting...  to start a countdown for my New York holiday.  Only 7 weeks to go!

3 comments:

  1. Is this your first time reading The Great Gatsby? I hope you're loving it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no i'm re-reading it, and i am loving it!

      Delete
  2. Oooh I really need to read the Great Gatsby - just can never seem to find the time - need to make the time. Also watching parks and recreation when I can - so funny, love dry humour. Have fun in New York in a few weeks time :)

    Laura x
    www.sidestreetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete