1. The most delicious homemade brownies for a Friday afternoon, thanks to my fellow blogger friend over at Fleton House - have a nose at her great blog if you want motivation on fitness and decor ideas!
2. Girls trip away - this time we headed down to New Quay. A really cute harbour town, with the best ice cream! I went for a banoffee pie flavour, while my friends opted for white chocolate and butterscotch.
3. Enjoying a drink after devouring ice cream.
4. This is the most enormous seafood platter I have ever seen. Delicious, but unfortunately I could not finish it. We had food at the Wellington Inn, and I highly recommend this place!
5. I had to keep room for this pudding - hot triple chocolate fudgecake (shared with friend). And yes, this blog post is mostly about food.
How was your weekend?