Wednesday 11 July 2012

Crete holiday 2011

As we have yet to decide on a destination for our honeymoon (time is running out....just over 4 months to go!) I decided to flick through some pictures of our holiday last year in Crete for some inspiration.  This will hopefully spur me on to look for honeymoon ideas!

This was my first time visiting a Greek Island...and I fell in love!  The weather...the gorgeous scenery...and the delicious food....everything was perfection. 

We definitely want to go back to Crete one day, and will also be visiting some other Greek Islands.  I can't wait!





















a little house we spotted on a walk / the harbour / the fountain in the square / enjoying food and wine!






















Spinalonga / approaching Spinalonga / old buildings / beach & BBQ!




harbour / a lovely restaurant / feeling sleepy haha / Elounda harbour

Ah take me back to Crete please!

xx

7 comments:

  1. Wow!! It looks absolutely gorgeous!! I would love to go there someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! I'm dying to visit Greece!!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adding crete to my must see list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it looks so pretty! I'd love to go to Crete. I went to Greece last year and want to explore all of it.

    And I nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award :)

    http://lisamello.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/liebster-blog-award.html

    Lisamello xx

    ReplyDelete