My friend is getting married in June, so I'm currently looking for a lovely new outfit to wear from the high street.
Here are a few I've found and wanted to share and get some opinions!
* This gorgeous blue dress is from one of my favourite shops - Mango. Retailing at £44.99, it is definitely well within my budget and would mean I would have more money to spend on new shoes and a bag - bonus!
* Next is this mint dress from Warehouse at £52. I just love the mesh top detail and the longer train at the back. This is also on trend with all the pastel colours in the shops right now.
* My next option is this coral one shoulder dress from Coast. This is £150, but would last in my wardrobe for years to come so definitely an investment piece. If i'm ever stuck for a glamorous outfit to wear to a special occasion, then Coast is always a good option!
* Another one from Coast at £135, the flower details on this dress is so floaty and feminine I just fell in love!
* This polka dot midi dress from ASOS is also on my radar. Another bargain at only £40, this really stands out for me because of the pencil skirt length, and would look great with a pair of red shoes to make it pop!
Which ones do you love? Any other shops worth looking at?