Friday 18 May 2012

friday fancies - loving chambray!

It's time to link up with the lovely Long Distance Loving again and create a Friday fancies of the week! 

The theme this week is chambray, a fabric which I love and is great for spring and summer.  It looks fantastic paired with pastel colours or neutrals, leaving endless possibilities for creating a variety of outfits!

Here's my look of the week - a floaty chambray sleeveless top with a pair of skinny jeans to balance out any proportions.  I've also chosen a pair of gladiator sandals, another trend which is still popular this summer.



A summer chambray outfit!




I hope everyone has a lovely weekend.  Mine will mostly consist of sorting a few wedding bits out and hopefully picking the bridesmaid dresses, exciting!

xx

2 comments:

  1. This is an adorable outfit! I'd totally wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always hesitant to buy chambray because I don't know what to pair it with but you have given me such gorgeous inspiration! What a great summer look! :)

    ReplyDelete