Thursday 20 December 2012

Christmas wish list...

Now, I don't want a lot for Christmas (cue Mariah Carey's All I want for Christmas in all of our heads, sorry about that) what with getting married, a lovely trip to Bruges and having Lena in our lives, I've been pretty spoilt and blessed these last few months. 

However, I thought it would be fun to make a little fantasy Christmas wishlist of a few things which would put a smile on my face...


Christmas wish list




~ A nice knitted Christmas jumper to wear on the day
~ A cute little bobble hat from River Island
~ I've had my eye on those boots from Clarks for a while (I may treat myself to these!)
~ My favourite perfume at the moment - Vera Wang's Princess
~ And of course a nice big cup of tea


Only a few more shopping days left, and I still haven't finished buying presents.  I better get a move on!!

                                                                         xx



No comments:

Post a Comment