Monday, 29 October 2012

Pinterest loves #3

What better way to kick start a Monday morning than looking through all the fantastic and inspirational pictures on Pinterest?

So here are my latest Pinterest loves....


~  I've always dreamed of having a kitchen island...and this one is so cute...



~  A red coat is ideal for snowy winter days...I've yet to find my perfect one...





~  YES
 




~  I can't wait to try this recipe!


~  Adore this vintage style ponytail...


Did everyone have a nice weekend?  With around 3 and a half weeks to go before I get married, I'm looking forward to having my weekend time back and not having to constantly be doing wedding related stuff!

xx

4 comments:

  1. love this post!!
    Wah 3 and half weeks are you nervous!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! Stupidly excited and nervous eeek!

      Delete
  2. love this post! am also trying to find my perfect winter coat... xx

    ReplyDelete