Monday 29 October 2012

Pinterest loves #3

What better way to kick start a Monday morning than looking through all the fantastic and inspirational pictures on Pinterest?

So here are my latest Pinterest loves....


~  I've always dreamed of having a kitchen island...and this one is so cute...



~  A red coat is ideal for snowy winter days...I've yet to find my perfect one...





~  YES
 




~  I can't wait to try this recipe!


~  Adore this vintage style ponytail...


Did everyone have a nice weekend?  With around 3 and a half weeks to go before I get married, I'm looking forward to having my weekend time back and not having to constantly be doing wedding related stuff!

xx

4 comments:

  1. love this post!!
    Wah 3 and half weeks are you nervous!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this post! am also trying to find my perfect winter coat... xx

    ReplyDelete