Wednesday, 6 March 2013

How to cheer yourself up when feeling down...

I spent the majority of last week feeling pretty rubbish, suffering from a sore throat and a cough.  I was however, determined to cheer myself up and stop feeling sorry for myself.

Here's a little recap of what I usually do to turn that frown upside down...

(instagram name: angie_peanuts_pearls)

1)  Spend time relaxing on the couch with a good book and a cup of tea (of course)



2)  'Bake' yourself better!  See what I did there? Here are my banana and nutella muffins



3)  Get some fresh air! We headed down to to Dunraven Bay for a walk...



4)  Cuddle time is most important, especially with a clingy beagle pup...



5)  Plus...don't forget your vitamins...Vitamin C all the way!


...and voila! 

I'm feeling much better already.

xx





10 comments:

  1. Who could resist such a gorgeous pup?? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. banana and nutella?! oh my god.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gonna have to try those banana nutella muffins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arrrrrrrrrrrrgh for the umpteenth time I love your dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *bursts* Big yes to all of these as cheer me ups. Especially your dog. Did I mention I love your dog? Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes good tips! I've come down with the flu as well. So annoying. It's even worse when you have no choice but to chase a toddler around all day. Sigh...counting down till bedtime!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi loved your blog!
    What do you think about
    follow each other?
    It would be great :) , if you follow me, I'll follow you back^^
    PS: Left a message with your blog adress, ok?

    Greetings,
    Michelle Duarte

    http://leblogdemichelle-d.blogspot.com.br/

    Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Le-Blog-de-Michelle/522904717719942

    ReplyDelete
  7. i glad i am not the only one who bakes when i am feeling a bit low or stressed. plus cuddling my two dogs always makes me feel better for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute post, great ideas;}X
    i have a puppy, playing with him definitely helps when your having a bad day;}x


    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. That book made me cry buckets and feel sadder than ever but I'm all for the baking idea! :)

    ReplyDelete