Here are the five things that are currently making me extremely giddy and excited...
- True Blood series 4 - how good is this series so far?! And I've only watched 3 so far! Eric is just the best character ever...and the writers are genius. Fantastic TV.
- I love this navy shirt dress from Red Herring...in fact I have to buy it....like today...
- Salmon. How can you not like salmon? I've been eating it a plenty this week....especially smoked salmon. I made a delicious (if I must say so myself) salmon fillet with broccoli, asparagus and quinoa meal last night....topped off with hollandaise sauce. But alas....it wasn't a homemade sauce....I cheated slightly and bought a packet (sshhh)
- I have a little thing about owls...so when I saw one of my girl crushes wearing an owl jumper at the recent Burberry show...I nearly jumped with glee!
- This upcoming wedding fair in Brangwyn Hall on the 4th March - Something Kinda Vintage. It looks amazing, with many exciting exhibitors going. If you want a vintage wedding....get your tickets ladies! Tickets range from £2 to £4 depending on if you want tea and cake! All proceeds go to Singleton Breast Care Unit, so a very good cause.