Friday 14 June 2013

Friday fancies - wedding guest chic!

With the wedding season in full force at the moment, it's always handy to keep an eye on the dresses that are currently hitting the high street. 

You never know when that invitation will pop through your letter box, and you need to rush out to buy the perfect wedding guest outfit...

I only have two weddings this year, but luckily I'm a bridesmaid for both!

However, if I was attending these weddings as a guest, this is definitely something I would go for...


summer wedding outfit




What would you love to wear to a wedding?

Remember to check out Long Distance Loving's blog for more wedding guest attire!

xx



7 comments:

  1. That's a really pretty dress. I love how it's dressed up here, but would also look great with flat sandals and a tote for the farmers' market.

    If you're interested, I'm hosting a giveaway for a Gerard Yosca necklace from his upcoming collection. Enter here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress. It's so versatile <3
    Check out my new post!
    Follow me and I'll follow you back!
    Khanak
    www.keepingupwithkhanak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this dress! You're so lucky being a bridesmaid for both weddings; I'm a bridesmaid for one of mine and it really takes the pressure off of outfit planning!! Have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable dress!


    have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great color combo and that red really pops! Have a fabulous weekend!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Angie, thanks for your comment on my blog. That dress and those shoes are really lovely, I always struggle with what to wear at weddings or other formal events. I'm going to two weddings this year as well, but only a bridesmaid for one so I'll need to find something to wear! Have a lovely week x

    ReplyDelete